6. B. Shrestha, M. Shirvanian, P. Shrestha, N. Saxena, "The Sounds of the Phones: Dangers of Zero-Eﬀort Second Factor Login based on Ambient Audio", ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) - AR 16%, 2016.
7. S. Jarecki, H. Krawczyk, M. Shirvanian, N. Saxena, "Device-Enhanced Password Protocols with Optimal OnlineOﬄine Protection", ACM Asia Conference on. Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS) - AR 20.9%, 2016.
8. M. Shirvanian and N. Saxena, "On the Security and Usability of Crypto Phones", Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC) - AR 24.4%, 2015.
9. D. Mukhopadhyay, M. Shirvanian, N. Saxena, "All Your Voices Are Belong to Us: Stealing Voices to Fool Humans and Machines", The European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) - AR 21%, 2015.
10. M. Shirvanian, N. Saxena, "Wiretapping via Mimicry: Short Voice Imitation Man-in-the-Middle Attacks on Crypto Phones", ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) - AR 19.5%, 2014.
11. M. Shirvanian, S. Jarecki, N. Saxena, and N. Nathan, "Two-Factor Authentication Resilient to Server Compromise Using Mix-Bandwidth Devices.", Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) - AR 18.6%, 2014